Compare IBM vs Commonwealth Bank of Australia BETASee how working at IBM vs. Commonwealth Bank of Australia compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Commonwealth Bank of Australia. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Red tape" was the most mentioned Con at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
I have been working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia full-time for more than a year
Excellent work life balance Caring culture Good compensation High engineering and testing standards. Mostly working with new stuff/stack. Excellent offices Good internal systems (HR,... intranet etc.)
Can sometimes be slow due to scale. Experience/opportunities can vary a lot depending on the team/project you are in - some parts are much better or worse than others.