Compare IBM vs EY BETASee how working at IBM vs. EY compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. EY. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- EY scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than 3 years
- working with very smart and ambitious people - innovative projects (with impact at the client) - Full work flexibility (measured by outcomes, not working hours)
- fast working environment and you need to be able to perform under pressure
I have been working at EY full-time for more than 8 years
flexible, proactive, innovative, employee focussed, amazing wellbeing and learning and development investment
There is an overall feel that EY will not go the extra mile for retention, you can see the investment in L&D and upskilling their staff, but it is the little things that count and we do not see a... lot of that at EY. Salary bands are a big issue and there is a lack of transparency around this.
Advice to Management
consider bonuses for all staff, hearing that some teams receive bonuses yet others don't does not do much for the moral.