Compare IBM vs Electronic Arts BETASee how working at IBM vs. Electronic Arts compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Electronic Arts. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Electronic Arts scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Electronic Arts.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Electronic Arts.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than a year
- Great career prospect / lots of growth opportunities - Great manager (I'm fortunate to be in a team with a fantastic manager who genuinely cares about his team members) - Good work life... balance - Inclusive and friendly work environment - Able to work from home (since covid-19)
- Mediocre salary compared to other big tech companies (FAANG)