Compare IBM vs Infosys BETASee how working at IBM vs. Infosys compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Infosys. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- Infosys scored higher in 3 areas: Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Infosys had 1,077 more reviews than IBM that mentioned "Good work environment" as a Pro.
- Infosys had 860 more reviews than IBM that mentioned "Low salary" as a Con.
- Infosys had 1,005 more reviews than IBM that mentioned "Salary hike" as a Con.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than a year
- Great career prospect / lots of growth opportunities - Great manager (I'm fortunate to be in a team with a fantastic manager who genuinely cares about his team members) - Good work life... balance - Inclusive and friendly work environment - Able to work from home (since covid-19)
- Mediocre salary compared to other big tech companies (FAANG)