Compare IBM vs KPMG BETASee how working at IBM vs. KPMG compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. KPMG. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- KPMG scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at KPMG.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at KPMG.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than 3 years
- working with very smart and ambitious people - innovative projects (with impact at the client) - Full work flexibility (measured by outcomes, not working hours)
- fast working environment and you need to be able to perform under pressure
I have been working at KPMG full-time for more than 3 years
Great people to work with across the business. Helpful senior management and support staff. Good work life balance and conveniently located for transport and working from home flexibility.
Limited career progressions and insufficient training provided to all staff. Limited compensation and benefits for the amount of hours you put in. Salary is capped and no performance measure in place.