Compare IBM vs Macquarie Group BETASee how working at IBM vs. Macquarie Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Macquarie Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Macquarie Group scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Macquarie Group.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Macquarie Group.
I have been working at Macquarie Group full-time
Great people and demanding but rewarding work. Further education is provided if interested. Management takes a hand off approach and no micromanagement.
Some project timelines can be quite tight.