Compare IBM vs Optus BETASee how working at IBM vs. Optus compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Optus. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Optus scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Optus.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Restructures" was the most mentioned Con at Optus.
I have been working at Optus full-time for more than 10 years
Optus is heavily invested in being the most loved brand. This is driven by ensuring all employees feel valued and enjoy working for Optus. A wise man once said, if your employees are happy, they... will ensure your customer is happy.
It is hard to find a downside to working for Optus. It is very comforting to come to work with colleagues that I have worked with for many years. Its like a second family. This speaks to employees... being happy at work
Advice to Management
COVID 19 has challenged us all. if and when things are back to normal, I look forward to being able to meet with management face to face to discuss all things Optus