Compare IBM vs Orange BETASee how working at IBM vs. Orange compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Orange. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
- Orange scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Bonne ambiance" was the most mentioned Pro at Orange.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Low salaries" was the most mentioned Con at Orange.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than a year
- Great career prospect / lots of growth opportunities - Great manager (I'm fortunate to be in a team with a fantastic manager who genuinely cares about his team members) - Good work life... balance - Inclusive and friendly work environment - Able to work from home (since covid-19)
- Mediocre salary compared to other big tech companies (FAANG)