Compare IBM vs Philip Morris International BETASee how working at IBM vs. Philip Morris International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Philip Morris International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Philip Morris International scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Philip Morris International.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Philip Morris International.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than a year
- Great career prospect / lots of growth opportunities - Great manager (I'm fortunate to be in a team with a fantastic manager who genuinely cares about his team members) - Good work life... balance - Inclusive and friendly work environment - Able to work from home (since covid-19)
- Mediocre salary compared to other big tech companies (FAANG)
I have been working at Philip Morris International full-time for more than 3 years
A company that cares for its people and looks after them with interesting work, good careers, above market salaries, and excellent (though slowly dwindling) additional benefits.
Working in a declining industry is tough. Redundancies are now a fact of life at Philip Morris.