Compare IBM vs Rogers Communications BETASee how working at IBM vs. Rogers Communications compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Rogers Communications. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Rogers Communications scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Rogers Communications.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Rogers Communications.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than a year
- Great career prospect / lots of growth opportunities - Great manager (I'm fortunate to be in a team with a fantastic manager who genuinely cares about his team members) - Good work life... balance - Inclusive and friendly work environment - Able to work from home (since covid-19)
- Mediocre salary compared to other big tech companies (FAANG)