Compare IBM vs ThoughtWorks BETASee how working at IBM vs. ThoughtWorks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. ThoughtWorks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
- ThoughtWorks scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at ThoughtWorks.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at ThoughtWorks.
I have been working at ThoughtWorks full-time for more than a year
ThoughtWorks provides great experience. The people you work with are friendly and very experienced. You can learn a lot of things just by talking to the others around you!
Can be hard to figure out career progression if you’re not self motivated