Compare IGT vs Cox Communications BETASee how working at IGT vs. Cox Communications compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IGT vs. Cox Communications. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cox Communications scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at IGT.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Cox Communications.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at IGT.
- "Cable" was the most mentioned Con at Cox Communications.
I have been working at Cox Communications full-time for less than a year
- The training is adapted to new & experienced people. - The trainers are very down to earth. - The fact that the company is very family oriented is huge and makes me feel I joined the right... company. - The onboarding team was so helpful and talk to you like they really want you to be part of the team vs just another applicant. - They make the ambiance around you feel warm and welcoming.
- You have to write cons. - By working here you are less likely to get hit by lightning and thus less likely to become the flash.
Advice to Management
I love that it feels like the right people are in leadership. My current trainer: Jesse Martinez is amazing and really has a way of getting new information into our heads in the most interesting ways.... My advice? Give the man a raise.