Compare INC Research vs Worldwide Clinical Trials BETASee how working at INC Research vs. Worldwide Clinical Trials compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at INC Research vs. Worldwide Clinical Trials. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- INC Research scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Worldwide Clinical Trials scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- INC Research had 29 more reviews than Worldwide Clinical Trials that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- INC Research had 24 more reviews than Worldwide Clinical Trials that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- INC Research had 9 more reviews than Worldwide Clinical Trials that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I worked at Worldwide Clinical Trials
Good environment, room for progression and change over in departments. Friendly staff with a sense of community. Great opportunity for a starting placement and a very supportive team.
Low pay. Work becomes more routine and repetitive once the processes are mastered. Lots of reading involved to keep to date with SOPs (standard operating procedures) and new releases.
Advice to Management
A rotational scheme may be beneficial to experience multiple fields for the intern. For example 4months in each department.