Compare InVision vs Slack BETASee how working at InVision vs. Slack compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at InVision vs. Slack. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Slack scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Remote work" was the most mentioned Pro at InVision.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Slack.
- "Remote work" was the most mentioned Con at InVision.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Slack.
I have been working at InVision for more than a year
Working remotely gives you a lot of freedom and responsibilities. Great mission.
Communication could be improved. Career path not very clear.
Advice to Management
The team should meet in real life more. Focus on improving asynchronous communication and communication in general.
I have been working at Slack full-time for less than a year
Incredible talent, hard-working and passionate people. Full transparency at every level, incredible communication skills between employees and management. Excellent perks, flexible working hours.... Slack treats its employees like family.
I don't want to ever leave.