Compare Indian Overseas Bank vs United Bank of India BETASee how working at Indian Overseas Bank vs. United Bank of India compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Indian Overseas Bank vs. United Bank of India. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- United Bank of India scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Indian Overseas Bank had 9 more reviews than United Bank of India that mentioned "Job security" as a Pro.
- Indian Overseas Bank had 4 more reviews than United Bank of India that mentioned "Public sector" as a Pro.
- "Transfers" was the most mentioned Con at Indian Overseas Bank.
- "Management no" was the most mentioned Con at United Bank of India.
I have been working at Indian Overseas Bank full-time
Decent salary Basic union protection Ability to serve the people actually
no big salary hikes Risk associated with money handling Public opinion is always against the bankers
I worked at United Bank of India full-time
Flexible professional good perks salary
Less competitive outdated sofware policies required managerial reforms
Advice to Management
Need to reform policies pertaining to internal sofware.