Compare Inserm vs UNESCO BETASee how working at Inserm vs. UNESCO compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Inserm vs. UNESCO. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Inserm scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- UNESCO scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "De travail" was the most mentioned Pro at Inserm.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at UNESCO.
- "Salaire bas" was the most mentioned Con at Inserm.
- "Internships are unpaid" was the most mentioned Con at UNESCO.
I have been working at UNESCO for more than a year
Very professional inspirational people, interesting work; small office with positive, social and friendly working environment, ability to talk one on one with superiors and receive useful career... advice. Feeling like your work is appreciated and people do try to reward you for your efforts.
UNPAID! Living costs in many office locations are high. Hard to find paid employment in the UN system after an internship.