Compare Intel Corporation vs NortonLifeLock BETASee how working at Intel Corporation vs. NortonLifeLock compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Intel Corporation vs. NortonLifeLock. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Intel Corporation scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- NortonLifeLock scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Great place" was the most mentioned Pro at Intel Corporation.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at NortonLifeLock.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Intel Corporation.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at NortonLifeLock.
I worked at NortonLifeLock full-time for more than 5 years
Teamwork, culture were fantastic. Products I worked with were market leading (or close to market leading).
Executive Management never quite stuck to a strategy, and I think the board over-valued the company. Too much politics in development, competing with each other for resources/attention/limelight.