Compare Intuit vs ThoughtWorks BETASee how working at Intuit vs. ThoughtWorks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Intuit vs. ThoughtWorks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Intuit scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- ThoughtWorks scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Intuit had 804 more reviews than ThoughtWorks that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Intuit had 117 more reviews than ThoughtWorks that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than a year
Intuit hire incredibly smart people who are super passionate on focusing and solving the customer problem. Employees are empowered to do great work and build your own career. Compensation and... benefits are amazing, and loving the Intuit Perks platform to receive discounts almost every store.
Invest in systems/technology that will allow us to move faster
Advice to Management
Continue to focus on our employees and drive exciting/fun engagement initiatives.
I have been working at ThoughtWorks full-time for more than a year
ThoughtWorks provides great experience. The people you work with are friendly and very experienced. You can learn a lot of things just by talking to the others around you!
Can be hard to figure out career progression if you’re not self motivated