Compare J.P. Morgan vs Capital One BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. Capital One compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. Capital One. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Capital One scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- J.P. Morgan had 258 more reviews than Capital One that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Performance management" was the most mentioned Con at Capital One.
I worked at Capital One full-time for more than 3 years
Live their values, cares and invests in their people ensuring all staff get quality coaching and developing vs. checking a box, gathers insights to drive it's business strategy. Voted one of the top... 100 companies to work for in the US by it's own people. Now that is an endorsement...
No offices in Australia unfortunately.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing. You have set a standard that most companies dream of... Well done.