Compare J.P. Morgan vs KPMG BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. KPMG compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. KPMG. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- KPMG scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at KPMG.
- KPMG had 465 more reviews than J.P. Morgan that mentioned "No work life" as a Con.
I have been working at KPMG full-time for more than 3 years
- Great exposure - Some good people to deal with - Good social events
- Pay - Hours - Rubbish billing and budgeting requirements. Unnecessary admin tasks - Pay cut and no money back (only firm to do so) was a terrible decision
Advice to Management
Pay people more, wellbeing is just all smoke and mirrors to be seen to be doing something, fundamentals dont change. Feels like a creche as you are allowed leave late in the evening otherwise frowned... upon.