Compare J.P. Morgan vs Macquarie Group BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. Macquarie Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. Macquarie Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Macquarie Group scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Macquarie Group.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Macquarie Group.
I have been working at Macquarie Group full-time for more than a year
Great engineering culture, business are willing to listen to engineers opinion. Encourage exploration of new technologies. Good pay compared to most industry and company. Great flexibility. You... can work any time as long you do your task. No question asked when you want to work from home occasionally. Professional colleagues, focused on task, capable and smart. Office is not bad. Often lots free food and drinks at meetings and events.
A lot of contractors so a lot of people movement. No transparent pay structure, profit share portion disclosure. Competitive career promotion. Not many practical perks.