Compare J Sainsbury vs Primark BETASee how working at J Sainsbury vs. Primark compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J Sainsbury vs. Primark. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J Sainsbury scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Primark scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- J Sainsbury had 247 more reviews than Primark that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at J Sainsbury.
- "No staff discount" was the most mentioned Con at Primark.
I have been working at J Sainsbury full-time
A big company which impacts lots of people in the UK, Working for Sainsburys allows you to make a big difference in people's lives. A good set of company values means that Sainsburys does the right... thing for its customers.
long hours make working in a supermarket both physically, emotionally and mentally tiring. Grocery market is having a tough time at the moment meaning that promotions have slowed down in the last... year.
Advice to Management
invest more in store labour to ensure service is our USP versus ALDI and Lidl. Product development is always important as customers want to feel excited by the offering.