Compare Japan Tobacco International vs BAT BETASee how working at Japan Tobacco International vs. BAT compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Japan Tobacco International vs. BAT. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Japan Tobacco International scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- BAT scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- BAT had 64 more reviews than Japan Tobacco International that mentioned "Working environment" as a Pro.
- BAT had 32 more reviews than Japan Tobacco International that mentioned "Good salary" as a Pro.
- "Decision making" was the most mentioned Con at Japan Tobacco International.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at BAT.
I worked at Japan Tobacco International full-time for more than 5 years
Diverse company, international secondments possible, good pay
HQ used to be a pretty political place - not sure if that is still the case with new CEO
Advice to Management
I have been working at BAT full-time
encourage people growth and development
Do not have any cons to report