Compare Japan Tobacco International vs Booking.com BETASee how working at Japan Tobacco International vs. Booking.com compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Japan Tobacco International vs. Booking.com. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Japan Tobacco International scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Booking.com scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Japan Tobacco International.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Booking.com.
- "Decision making" was the most mentioned Con at Japan Tobacco International.
- "Team leaders" was the most mentioned Con at Booking.com.
I worked at Japan Tobacco International full-time for more than 5 years
Diverse company, international secondments possible, good pay
HQ used to be a pretty political place - not sure if that is still the case with new CEO
Advice to Management