Compare Japan Tobacco International vs Philip Morris International BETASee how working at Japan Tobacco International vs. Philip Morris International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Japan Tobacco International vs. Philip Morris International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Japan Tobacco International scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Philip Morris International scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Philip Morris International had 51 more reviews than Japan Tobacco International that mentioned "Working environment" as a Pro.
- Philip Morris International had 46 more reviews than Japan Tobacco International that mentioned "Good salary" as a Pro.
- Philip Morris International had 15 more reviews than Japan Tobacco International that mentioned "Decision making" as a Con.
I worked at Japan Tobacco International full-time for more than 5 years
Diverse company, international secondments possible, good pay
HQ used to be a pretty political place - not sure if that is still the case with new CEO
Advice to Management
I worked at Philip Morris International full-time
Great brands & people in what is a tough industry. Employees who deliver are well rewarded with a career & remuneration Strong focus on personal development for current & future rolls
Strategically poor at times - competitors flourishing Some roles are subjectively assessed - line manager skill & experience is too influential. Process often gets in the way of opportunity -... red tape