Compare Japan Tobacco International vs PwC BETASee how working at Japan Tobacco International vs. PwC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Japan Tobacco International vs. PwC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Japan Tobacco International scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- PwC scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Japan Tobacco International.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PwC.
- "Decision making" was the most mentioned Con at Japan Tobacco International.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
I worked at Japan Tobacco International full-time for more than 5 years
Diverse company, international secondments possible, good pay
HQ used to be a pretty political place - not sure if that is still the case with new CEO
Advice to Management