Compare JetBlue vs ExpressJet Airlines BETASee how working at JetBlue vs. ExpressJet Airlines compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at JetBlue vs. ExpressJet Airlines. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- JetBlue scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- JetBlue had 135 more reviews than ExpressJet Airlines that mentioned "Flight benefits" as a Pro.
- JetBlue had 65 more reviews than ExpressJet Airlines that mentioned "Travel benefits" as a Pro.
- "Crewmembers" was the most mentioned Con at JetBlue.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at ExpressJet Airlines.
I worked at JetBlue for less than a year
Great leadership, fun environment, fabulous company culture. The travel benefits are great. A company you can be proud to work for. Working from home is wonderful
Strict schedule but trading is allowed. Pay is a little low. Sometimes you feel like a number
Advice to Management
Listen to the front line when making important decisions that impact the employees. More incentives and higher pay.would go a long way
I have been working at ExpressJet Airlines full-time
Great training program. Senior Management has a family approach towards the crew. Work colleagues are supportive and take the time to assist you in adjusting to the work-life schedule.
The economic outlook doesn't look great for the company due to the financial effect of Covid-19.