Compare JetBlue vs Spirit Airlines BETASee how working at JetBlue vs. Spirit Airlines compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at JetBlue vs. Spirit Airlines. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- JetBlue scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
- Spirit Airlines scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- JetBlue had 165 more reviews than Spirit Airlines that mentioned "Flight benefits" as a Pro.
- JetBlue had 64 more reviews than Spirit Airlines that mentioned "Travel benefits" as a Pro.
- "Crewmembers" was the most mentioned Con at JetBlue.
- "Airline" was the most mentioned Con at Spirit Airlines.
I worked at JetBlue for less than a year
Great leadership, fun environment, fabulous company culture. The travel benefits are great. A company you can be proud to work for. Working from home is wonderful
Strict schedule but trading is allowed. Pay is a little low. Sometimes you feel like a number
Advice to Management
Listen to the front line when making important decisions that impact the employees. More incentives and higher pay.would go a long way