Compare JetBlue vs Virgin America BETASee how working at JetBlue vs. Virgin America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at JetBlue vs. Virgin America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- JetBlue scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Virgin America scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- JetBlue had 170 more reviews than Virgin America that mentioned "Flight benefits" as a Pro.
- JetBlue had 71 more reviews than Virgin America that mentioned "Travel benefits" as a Pro.
- "Crewmembers" was the most mentioned Con at JetBlue.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Virgin America.
I worked at JetBlue for less than a year
Great leadership, fun environment, fabulous company culture. The travel benefits are great. A company you can be proud to work for. Working from home is wonderful
Strict schedule but trading is allowed. Pay is a little low. Sometimes you feel like a number
Advice to Management
Listen to the front line when making important decisions that impact the employees. More incentives and higher pay.would go a long way