Compare John Lewis & Partners vs Waitrose & Partners BETASee how working at John Lewis & Partners vs. Waitrose & Partners compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at John Lewis & Partners vs. Waitrose & Partners. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- John Lewis & Partners scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Waitrose & Partners scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Waitrose & Partners had 236 more reviews than John Lewis & Partners that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- John Lewis & Partners had 16 more reviews than Waitrose & Partners that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at John Lewis & Partners full-time
If you like the catering at wetherspoons then the canteen here will suit you right
Manager trend of coming from stores and not skilled, experienced or educated in their functions such as photography, production etc. Specifically this arm of the company is a strange one and tends to... be the poorer sister, the Headquarters in Victoria get a far better deal. 5 stars for work life balance because there seems to be more tea-breaks than actual work in this place
Advice to Management
Management operations at the content production hub are school-like and treat staff like they are young students. It's a strange place overall and not really worth the commute into the ends of London.... Management is absolutely appalling, specifically within the fashion teams
I worked at Waitrose & Partners full-time
Able to work autonomously or in a team environment Friendly but professional Honest, punctual and reliable Ability to work under pressure Enthusiastic and positive minded
I am a perfectionist when I work I learned to work in a group so I like mutual aid