Compare Jump Trading vs Marshall Wace North America BETASee how working at Jump Trading vs. Marshall Wace North America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Jump Trading vs. Marshall Wace North America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Jump Trading scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Marshall Wace North America scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Jump Trading.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Jump Trading.
I have been working at Jump Trading full-time for more than 8 years
Great company with great minded people, awesome corporate culture with down to earth leaders.
There is not much structure which is great for people who wants to explore their creativity.
I have been working at Marshall Wace North America
- Marshall Wace North America takes the hiring process very seriously, and aims to hire the very best people. - CEO encourages innovation. - True meritocracy. - Great benefits (catered breakfast... and lunch, 401k, health insurance, gym reimbursement, and more). - The best part of the firm is the people you work with.
This is a best in class organization, and there are no “cons” that come to mind.
Advice to Management
Keep treating your employees great!