Compare KPMG vs Australian Taxation Office BETASee how working at KPMG vs. Australian Taxation Office compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at KPMG vs. Australian Taxation Office. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- KPMG scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and CEO Approval.
- Australian Taxation Office scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at KPMG.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Australian Taxation Office.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at KPMG.
- "Red tape" was the most mentioned Con at Australian Taxation Office.
I have been working at KPMG full-time for more than 3 years
Great people to work with across the business. Helpful senior management and support staff. Good work life balance and conveniently located for transport and working from home flexibility.
Limited career progressions and insufficient training provided to all staff. Limited compensation and benefits for the amount of hours you put in. Salary is capped and no performance measure in place.
I have been working at Australian Taxation Office full-time
Great organisation Teams oriented Lots of opportunities
Life balance Long shifts Location bad