Compare Kellogg Company vs UPS BETASee how working at Kellogg Company vs. UPS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kellogg Company vs. UPS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kellogg Company scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- UPS scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Kellogg Company.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at UPS.
- UPS had 593 more reviews than Kellogg Company that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Kellogg Company full-time for more than 3 years
Great benefits working in alliance with many high demand quality products as well as associate brands and great experience with customer service
No cons because it is such a fantastic work environment and everyone is so supported and supportive due to high quality management