Compare Kindred Healthcare vs ProCare Therapy BETASee how working at Kindred Healthcare vs. ProCare Therapy compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kindred Healthcare vs. ProCare Therapy. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ProCare Therapy scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Kindred Healthcare.
- "School district" was the most mentioned Pro at ProCare Therapy.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Kindred Healthcare.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at ProCare Therapy.
I worked at Kindred Healthcare full-time
The pay and benefits are good. Reliable income. One manager walked into a terrible situation and did more than someone could ask for given the mess.
Work load triple what it should be. Was told corp did not care about quality and could ask them myself. Made a mistake with me and would not make it right. Management wrote up too quickly. Had a VP... that was so bad no one would talk to her. Did not recognize things like no falls in 14 months, code blue 2 a week to 1 in three months. Par for dressing supplies was 34 when actual needed was 54 nothing done about it.
Advice to Management
Have realistic expectations.
I have been working at ProCare Therapy for less than a year
My recruiter, Tyler was always quick to respond and very supportive and especially now during Covid.
Contract amendments are hard to make once in contract. Company doesn't have much room for advancement.