Compare Kit and Ace vs HERSCHEL SUPPLY COMPANY BETASee how working at Kit and Ace vs. HERSCHEL SUPPLY COMPANY compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kit and Ace vs. HERSCHEL SUPPLY COMPANY. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kit and Ace scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- HERSCHEL SUPPLY COMPANY scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Kit and ace" was the most mentioned Pro at Kit and Ace.
- "Kit and ace" was the most mentioned Con at Kit and Ace.
I have been working at Kit and Ace full-time
Was a great, innovative product. Worked with a fun team. Occasionally received free product. I also felt that everyone was there to really make a go of it with the exception of a couple bad eggs.
Being fired via Instagram.
I have been working at HERSCHEL SUPPLY COMPANY full-time
- The company culture is amazing. I can only speak to my experience, but both my department and teams outside of my own were extremely welcoming and helpful from the very beginning. - Herschel... cultivates an extremely collaborative environment. You're given a seat at the table, so to speak, and have an ability to effect change at the company. - You can feel the passion from the founders of the business and you'll find them walking around the office, sitting in on meetings, and greeting you as they pass by. They're personable and easy to approach. - There is a high-calibre talent at head office across all departments. Many employees possess a wealth of knowledge and experience from other top tier firms and global companies, At the same time, no one takes themselves too seriously. - Comprehensive health insurance plan - Friday afternoon drinks at the office
- Although the Herschel brand is renowned and far-reaching, teams are probably much leaner than most people expect—sometimes there is a lack of structure. - Remuneration could be more competitive... and salary increases and promotions are inconsistent and often delayed. - There needs to be a healthier and stronger HR presence. - Lack of employee parking spots—If you drive to work, you either have to get to the office extremely early to snag one or be forced to pay unless you want to try to find a free parking spot and move your car every hour.