Compare Kohl's vs Gap BETASee how working at Kohl's vs. Gap compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kohl's vs. Gap. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kohl's scored higher in 3 areas: Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Gap scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Kohl's had 255 more reviews than Gap that mentioned "Employee discount" as a Pro.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Kohl's.
- "Credit cards" was the most mentioned Con at Gap.
I have been working at Kohl's part-time for more than a year
The employees at my location are all decent human beings who genuinely care about their fellow workers. I've always felt accepted and embraced as a disabled minority and they have always been lenient... and understanding regarding emergency situations and requests for time off.
Good employees put in hard work and effort for few opportunities for advancement or raises. It always feels like you're fighting for more hours just to make up for the low pay.
Advice to Management
Please stop hiring new employees when the payroll hours are already spread thin among the preexisting employees.