Compare L'Oréal vs Country Road Group BETASee how working at L'Oréal vs. Country Road Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at L'Oréal vs. Country Road Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- L'Oréal scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Country Road Group scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at L'Oréal.
- "Staff discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Country Road Group.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at L'Oréal.
- "Head office" was the most mentioned Con at Country Road Group.
I have been working at L'Oréal full-time for more than 8 years
Fun, fast and full of passionate people who are willing to help each other out. As an individual you can effect change and make a real impact on the Business.
Culture is unique vs most Australian businesses. It's not for everyone - and even if it is, can take some time (~1 year) to get used to.