Compare L'Oréal vs Lancome BETASee how working at L'Oréal vs. Lancome compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at L'Oréal vs. Lancome. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- L'Oréal scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at L'Oréal.
- "Great company" was the most mentioned Pro at Lancome.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at L'Oréal.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Lancome.
I have been working at L'Oréal full-time for more than 8 years
Fun, fast and full of passionate people who are willing to help each other out. As an individual you can effect change and make a real impact on the Business.
Culture is unique vs most Australian businesses. It's not for everyone - and even if it is, can take some time (~1 year) to get used to.