Compare L'Oréal vs Philip Morris International BETASee how working at L'Oréal vs. Philip Morris International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at L'Oréal vs. Philip Morris International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- L'Oréal scored higher in 4 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Philip Morris International scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at L'Oréal.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Philip Morris International.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at L'Oréal.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Philip Morris International.
I have been working at Philip Morris International full-time for more than 3 years
A company that cares for its people and looks after them with interesting work, good careers, above market salaries, and excellent (though slowly dwindling) additional benefits.
Working in a declining industry is tough. Redundancies are now a fact of life at Philip Morris.