Compare L'Oréal vs Philip Morris International BETASee how working at L'Oréal vs. Philip Morris International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at L'Oréal vs. Philip Morris International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- L'Oréal scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Philip Morris International scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at L'Oréal.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Philip Morris International.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at L'Oréal.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Philip Morris International.
I have been working at L'Oréal full-time for more than 8 years
Fun, fast and full of passionate people who are willing to help each other out. As an individual you can effect change and make a real impact on the Business.
Culture is unique vs most Australian businesses. It's not for everyone - and even if it is, can take some time (~1 year) to get used to.
I have been working at Philip Morris International full-time for less than a year
International, innovative, dynamic, professionals stimulating and oriented to costumers
Lines of communication, double roles, not clear hierarchy
Advice to Management
Not applicable since currently in transition phase