Compare L'Oréal vs Servier BETASee how working at L'Oréal vs. Servier compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at L'Oréal vs. Servier. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- L'Oréal scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Servier scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at L'Oréal.
- "De travail" was the most mentioned Pro at Servier.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at L'Oréal.
- "Plano de carreira" was the most mentioned Con at Servier.
I have been working at L'Oréal full-time for more than 8 years
Fun, fast and full of passionate people who are willing to help each other out. As an individual you can effect change and make a real impact on the Business.
Culture is unique vs most Australian businesses. It's not for everyone - and even if it is, can take some time (~1 year) to get used to.
I have been working at Servier full-time for less than a year
Training and Development, Culture, Support, Resources, Great Managers
none really, very strong company culture
Advice to Management
Keep up the positive work culture and maintaining the company's values