Compare LateRooms.com vs Peninsula BETASee how working at LateRooms.com vs. Peninsula compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at LateRooms.com vs. Peninsula. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Peninsula scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "City centre" was the most mentioned Pro at LateRooms.com.
- "Employment law" was the most mentioned Pro at Peninsula.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at LateRooms.com.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Peninsula.
I have been working at Peninsula full-time for more than 3 years
Like the job, pay is ok, people are nice
no Benefits, Becoming toxic, terminated people so they could turn a profit without thinking how much work would be left for their current staff.
Advice to Management
You're not thinking of your staff, get benefit, and hire people so we are not left to pick up more work and kill ourselves.