Compare Liberty Mutual Insurance vs The Hartford BETASee how working at Liberty Mutual Insurance vs. The Hartford compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Liberty Mutual Insurance vs. The Hartford. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- The Hartford scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Liberty Mutual Insurance had 324 more reviews than The Hartford that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance had 210 more reviews than The Hartford that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance had 104 more reviews than The Hartford that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at The Hartford full-time for more than a year
Good pay, excellent benefits, flexible work schedules, top-notch hardware and tools for getting the job done, great work environment. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to work for the best
Slightly less-than-average compensation (but off-set by great benefits and other company incentives).
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing - this company really takes care of its employees, provides support and keeps them informed all the way up through the CEO