Compare LinkedIn vs Facebook BETASee how working at LinkedIn vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at LinkedIn vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- LinkedIn scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Facebook scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Facebook had 133 more reviews than LinkedIn that mentioned "Free food" as a Pro.
- Facebook had 338 more reviews than LinkedIn that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for more than 5 years
Culture and Values are embedded in everything they do, Strong Executive Leadership, Consistent Management, Team and Talent a core operating priority
Limited roles outside of sales in number of global offices outside or regional and global HQ.
Advice to Management