Compare LinkedIn vs Facebook BETASee how working at LinkedIn vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at LinkedIn vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- LinkedIn scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Facebook scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Facebook had 126 more reviews than LinkedIn that mentioned "Free food" as a Pro.
- Facebook had 313 more reviews than LinkedIn that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Facebook had 17 more reviews than LinkedIn that mentioned "No cons" as a Con.
I have been working at LinkedIn full-time
- Autonomy - Benefits - Culture is unbelievably good - Great Training & Support
- Company will impose minimum "time in seat" from time-to-time as a way to stretch an employees tenure in certain roles