Compare Liveops vs Appen BETASee how working at Liveops vs. Appen compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Liveops vs. Appen. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Appen scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Liveops had 36 more reviews than Appen that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- "Call volume" was the most mentioned Con at Liveops.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Appen.
I worked at Liveops for less than a year
Great pay, flexible schedule, work minimum of 15 hours a week, work as much as you want.
You have to meet a sales quota, minimum of 250 calls a month or else you get dropped but 250 calls is easy to reach unless you can’t work a lot.
I have been working at Appen part-time for less than a year
Working at Appen has allowed to have a second job while having time to do other things.
The qualification process may take some time.
Advice to Management
The ability to withdraw money wjenever we want to.