Compare London Underground vs Holiday Extras BETASee how working at London Underground vs. Holiday Extras compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at London Underground vs. Holiday Extras. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- London Underground scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Holiday Extras scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Free travel" was the most mentioned Pro at London Underground.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Holiday Extras.
- "Shift work" was the most mentioned Con at London Underground.
- "Call centre" was the most mentioned Con at Holiday Extras.
I worked at London Underground
Excellent project team, collaborative, respectful and allows high level of flexibility
Still suffers from government sector red tape preventing employees from working at optimum output.
Advice to Management
Continue to evolve the company to maximise revenue into reinvestment works.