Compare London Underground vs Holiday Extras BETASee how working at London Underground vs. Holiday Extras compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at London Underground vs. Holiday Extras. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- London Underground scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Holiday Extras scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Free travel" was the most mentioned Pro at London Underground.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Holiday Extras.
- "Shift work" was the most mentioned Con at London Underground.
- "Call centre" was the most mentioned Con at Holiday Extras.
I worked at London Underground
Excellent project team, collaborative, respectful and allows high level of flexibility
Still suffers from government sector red tape preventing employees from working at optimum output.
Advice to Management
Continue to evolve the company to maximise revenue into reinvestment works.
I worked at Holiday Extras full-time for more than 10 years
Flexible working linking to a great work life balance, great training and development, autonomy, great friendships, fantastic values and links the company strategy to our values.
I do not have a con as I have thoroughly enjoyed my years here.