Compare Lowe's vs Carowinds BETASee how working at Lowe's vs. Carowinds compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's vs. Carowinds. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Carowinds scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Lowe's.
- "Free admission" was the most mentioned Pro at Carowinds.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Lowe's.
- "Heat" was the most mentioned Con at Carowinds.
I worked at Carowinds part-time for more than 10 years
Free entry into the park, discounts, some incentives
Low pay, cronyism, favoritism, managers/supervisors push political views on employees and if you don't agree you're alienated, guests are allowed to treat employees like dirt
Advice to Management
Better training for managers and supervisors. Don't allow spouses or significant others to work directly together. Keep politics and political views out of how management decides who they like and... who are no longer useful. Utilize and listen to experienced employees instead of tossing them out like yesterday's garbage. Yes all of these things happen at this park.