Compare Lowe's vs Idaho Central Credit Union BETASee how working at Lowe's vs. Idaho Central Credit Union compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's vs. Idaho Central Credit Union. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Idaho Central Credit Union scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Lowe's.
- "Iccu" was the most mentioned Pro at Idaho Central Credit Union.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Lowe's.
- "Iccu" was the most mentioned Con at Idaho Central Credit Union.
I have been working at Idaho Central Credit Union full-time for more than 3 years
If you can get into the right department it would be a great job, but Commercial Processing has had some supervisor changes which has really damaged the department. The pay is good, but the upper... management in this department is awful.
You can't express your concerns if it goes anywhere near making the facaud of "green team family" look bad, you HAVE to eat, drink and sleep green team. Very hard to work your way up or out of a... department. This area needs to be looked at very carefully in regards to management, some very good employees are no longer here because of it.
Advice to Management
Take a serious look at the commercial management team, they are awful.