Compare LoyaltyOne vs Bond Brand Loyalty BETASee how working at LoyaltyOne vs. Bond Brand Loyalty compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at LoyaltyOne vs. Bond Brand Loyalty. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- LoyaltyOne scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Bond Brand Loyalty scored higher in 3 areas: Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- LoyaltyOne had 5 more reviews than Bond Brand Loyalty that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Air miles" was the most mentioned Con at LoyaltyOne.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bond Brand Loyalty.
I have been working at Bond Brand Loyalty full-time for more than 3 years
- My work is OFTEN appreciated and recognized! I am extremely happy with my job and my role in the company/team - Bond's culture celebrates diversity, strive for equality, and focuses on inclusion... in MANY different ways. People from across the org practice and the effort for people to create bonds is apparent every day. - People showed up and persevered during the pandemic. It wasn't easy, but we all worked hard together. - The benefits have improved significantly to offer flexibility to our people: hybrid environment going forward, health benefits increased, summer fridays, flexible vacation, upgraded learning & development (among a few!) - Work is VERY fulfilling and LOTS of opportunities to move across org, learn and grow career/skills - Some leaders are EXCELLENT to work with AND for. Some even INSPIRING!
- Work/Life balance is not consistent across teams (depends on project/client), some make it work, some don't and work demanding hours - Some roles need to get paid more to stay competitive within... industry - Some processes are still being formed or need to be refined
Advice to Management
- There is some work to be done with some of the leaders. We need some new blood in the mix. Some leaders don't belong where they are. - Keep doing what you're doing to ensure your people are... appreciated, recognized and engaged. There a LOT of people that go unnoticed that can affect the impact and trajectory of the business. Remember, sometimes it's not always about being offered more money to stay.