Compare Macy's vs Next Generation Marketing BETASee how working at Macy's vs. Next Generation Marketing compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Macy's vs. Next Generation Marketing. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Macy's scored higher in 1 area: Overall Rating.
- Next Generation Marketing scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Employee discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Macy's.
- "Credit cards" was the most mentioned Con at Macy's.
I worked at Next Generation Marketing
I'm not sure if there is any pros to working here
Do not apply for this company, the pay is low and there is no compensation for travel. They advertise the position as a marketing position but really it's a sales position.
Advice to Management
If your going to have employees traveling so much for such low pay it's not going to motivate people to work. Really you would be better of working in retail then for this company as even the cost of... travel probably outweighs the low pay. Please don't advertise this position as a marketing job as this is just a sales job, had I known it was a sales job I never would of applied for this position in the first place, not only that but it wastes my time as well as the company's.