Compare Marks & Spencer vs Primark BETASee how working at Marks & Spencer vs. Primark compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Marks & Spencer vs. Primark. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Marks & Spencer scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Primark scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Marks & Spencer had 98 more reviews than Primark that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- Primark had 7 more reviews than Marks & Spencer that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Marks & Spencer part-time for less than a year
Very big department store so you are never bored and always have customers to interact with.
You have to wear uniform, which is not bad but some people might prefer a more relaxed working environment.